Please enable javascript, or click here to visit my ecommerce web site powered by Shopify.

Community Forum > Usage info on the web UI?

So I am trying out the 3.16 CE version. Got everything up and running, but the web UI seems to only show configuration information? e.g. there is no dashboard that shows disk activity, etc?

February 21, 2016 | Registered CommenterDan S

Hi Dan, It's on the way. 3.17 has some real-time metrics coming and 3.18 has much more. 3.17 is just a couple weeks out from shipping, 3.18 is planned for May/June timeframe. We built a new REST service for management of the real-time stats and on the back-end were using some tech including Telegraf and InfluxDB so it's fast and flexible.. Lots of cool dashboards on the way and they'll be embedded and integrated in the current UI.

February 22, 2016 | Registered CommenterSteve

Ah, thanks! I'll give 3.17 a try when it rolls out :)

February 23, 2016 | Registered CommenterDan S

We've renamed 3.17 to 4.0 and though we got very close to having that feature ready it didn't make the cut-off. So we're continuing to work on it for an upcoming 4.1 release. The major new features with 4.0 are object storage, one-click-encryption, and a revamp of the WUI to use some new framework tools. Apologies for the delay Dan!

March 24, 2016 | Registered CommenterSteve